overwhealmed

Today like every other i been feeling overwhealmed by house work kids and just not having enough rest at night . I try not to get so agervated over the little things but it seems they take over sometimes . I love my little family but sometimes we all need a break for some self love and care because if we arent happy and taking care of ourself how can we as mothers take care of anything or anyone else . We cant and ive been trying to get on a path of self love because i know i havent been very kind to myself or taken care of myself the way i should and the depression and anxiety hits hard but if i can start out small i know eventually ill accomplish all the greater things and i wanna be better not only for myself but for my kids and husband because lord knows they deserve the world ❤

Popular posts from this blog

my husband

self esteem