my husband

Me and my husband have went down a long road we where highschool sweethearts and here we are years later married kids and loving the best life we know how . Its taken alot to get to this point but we have made it we still arent perfect but has this man taken care of me did he save me at all my lowest points yes and ive been so greatful for that. The last couple years have been hard for us he was involved with some shitty people and they almost done the damage for us but the one day i kept praying for came and he changed our lives . Marriage is one of the hardest things you go i to it thinking what a fairy tale but its not its early mornings late nights arguemnets lies changes love happiness  and it takes a hell of a lot of forgivness because reguardless none of us are perfect and we all make mistakes but if you love that person you cant just quit and i know ive had people tell me love has nothing to do with it but it does i believe love conquers all.  And love is beatiful but it can also be painful.  At the end tho my husband he is everything to me my rock my soulmate bestfriend lover all in 1 and if i could go back i wouldnt change one moment one detail because it all lead up to where we stand today.  And im proud of what we have created . 

Popular posts from this blog

overwhealmed

self esteem